Key points. We should all agree on these things:
- Stop the “disinformation,” “stagings,” and “provocations.”
- The world must operate according to international law, not with one country asserting its “hegemony” or “unipolar” superiority over everyone else.
- There is no effective framework of international relationships that operates by “threats.”
- World stability is enhanced by “sovereign states ready to defend their national interests” which “results in the creation of an equal socially oriented and sustainable multi-polar architecture.”
- A “with us or against us” attitude is not helpful. It does not unite the world, it creates more divisions than ever.
- Cultural “arrogance” is a destructive force.
- The world is not the “back door” of any one country.
- No one country is or ought to be “self-proclaimed masters of the world.”
- The model of forceful interference to produce peace does not actually produce peace.
- You cannot bring a hostile force to the border of a country and expect a non-response.
By Dr. Dannielle Blumenthal (Dossy). All opinions are the author’s own. Public domain.