Potential Biden treason outed by Zelensky: Brilliant analysis plus my 2 cents.
- CNN 3/20—Zelensky to Fareed Zakaria—NATO told Zelensky there would be one policy publicly (possible NATO membership for Ukraine) and one privately (it’s not going to happen). Scroll down for quote.
- Remember when Hillary talked about having 2 policies, one public and one private. And Trump called her out on it.
- Remember Putin invaded Ukraine partly because NATO membership was dangled by the US publicly before Ukraine – meaning Western nukes on his doorstep. It was not only to “de-Nazify” Ukraine.
- Conservative Treehouse: Biden rhetoric was intended to result in Russian invasion: “Never ascribe to incompetence that which can be explained by intent.”
“Watch what happens if our own government…are successful in leveraging the sanctions against Russia to include the removal of Russia from the SWIFT financial exchanges. Russia, China and Iran will immediately respond to the ‘west’ blocking Russia from the SWIFT financial system. If they launch a counter trade currency to work around the petro-dollar, it will not take long before the dollar is weakened or removed as the global trade currency. If that happens, it’s game over for the United States of America as we know it.”
- My 2 cents: Zelensky knew he was outing Biden. The reveal is that he said — I won’t say who told me. That’s a confession. Perhaps he has a deal with the “white hats.”
QUOTE – Zelensky to Zakaria, CNN, 3/20/22
“But everyone in the West told me that we do not have any chance of NATO or E.U. membership.
“….THE RESPONSE WAS VERY CLEAR, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE A NATO or E.U. MEMBER, BUT PUBLICLY THE DOORS WILL REMAIN OPEN.”
“….NATO is saying that it is not going to admit Ukraine….Some of them were afraid of a neighbor like Russia and that was for a reason, because we are just witnessing Russia doing these horrendous things in Ukraine.
“Perhaps some of these NATO members had some business arrangements with Russia….So my rhetoric is absolutely true and I’m just — I’m not mentioning explicitly what countries said that Ukraine is not going to be a NATO member. I think that this is a very righteous position. It has to remain behind the scenes, but that is true.”
By Dr. Dannielle (Dossy) Blumenthal. All opinions are the author’s own. Public domain.