BLUF: The Deep State is trying every possible trick up its sleeve to hold on to power.
Subverting Trump From The Inside
Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers has been one of the most prominent voices in the effort to examine the presidential election of 2020 for fraud – or so we thought. Watch as she smirks and walks away from an Arizona voter asking her when she’s going to “do something about the election coming up rather than just grifting off the election that we all know was a failure.”
Rogers talks a lot but gets nothing done.
Turns out she’s not only been ineffective at combating election fraud, but Rogers also has it in for Ron Watkins, a steadfast, universally respected Patriot running for Congress.
Inexplicably [since she herself is an elected official] she stated on February 2, 2022 that Watkins’ campaign represented “Amateur hour” because “elections are fixed at the state level.”
Rogers recently was singled out as an extremist White supremacist, and there is no lack of supporting evidence on that front. In this she is very much unlike Donald Trump.
But Rogers adores the bigot Nick Fuentes, who recently celebrated the fact that radical Islamic terrorists now control Afghanistan.
A Sampling Of Fuentes’ Hateful Comments
Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson on Twitter) did a good job putting together the above with some of the other hateful things Fuentes has said (smiling and laughing all the while).
- Against Jews:
Watch clip here.
Against Black People:
Promoting White Supremacy and Equating It With Nationalism:
Pro-Fascism and Identity Politics:
Focused On “Brand,” Not Integrity:
Against Gay People:
Fuentes loathes other people, and is loathsome. Johnson puts it well:
Downward Career Trajectory
Fuentes first gained attention by identifying himself as a Trump supporter in 2016, and then as a bigot with a following of people he called “groypers.”
The Anti-Defamation League accurately summarizes the nature of Fuentes’ leadership of this informal cult of personality:
“Fuentes refers to these supporters as “Groypers” or the “Groyper Army,” who see their bigoted views as necessary to preserve white, European-American identity and culture. They believe that the mainstream conservative movement is just as responsible as liberals and the left for destroying white America, and that Groypers are the true future of the conservative movement.”https://www.adl.org/blog/nicholas-j-fuentes-five-things-to-know
High School: September 2013 – June 2016
- Age 14
- Lyons Township High School
- “Radical opinions” though “much more moderate on many issues” (Fuentes)
- Participated in Model UN
- Hosted “political talk show” on WLTL, the Lyons Township High School radio station
- Created “The Nicholas J. Fuentes Show” on LTTV, the high school cable TV news station
- Served as Second Vice President of Student Council and Student Council Presiden
- Graduated high school (archive link) in 2016
- Was photographed with a Trump banner behind him by Agence France-Presse in a May 2016 interview. (The same photo is used in multiple articles about him.)
College: 2016 – 2017 (a short-lived educational career)
- Began attending Boston University
- Fuentes specifically chose a school where his views would differ from others
- Boston University student Will Chang described Fuentes’ confrontational style
- Made contradictory statements in the same interview regarding his activities and views:
- Admitted to having become an extremist:
“It was much more civil in high school [than in college], and I think that owed to that fact that I was much more moderate on many issues. Since then, I’ve gone much farther to the right and many more people are upset by that.”Fuentes, quoted in Spiro Kass, “LT alumnus steals spotlight with political activism,” Lion Online, September 21, 2017 (archive link)
“Bill Allan, supervisor of television services at Lyons Township High School, said… Fuentes visited the school last year …. ‘I think the biggest change was he went from conservative values to very deep to the right,’ he said. ‘None of the stuff he produced (at LT) was even close to the level he’s at now.’”Annemarie Mannion, “Area teen rallied in Charlottesville, got death threats, now planning move to ‘solidly red’ Alabama,” Chicago Tribune, August 18, 2017 (Archive link)
- USA Today covered his comments: “Sporting his trademark Make America Great Again hat, Fuentes endorses ‘the cultural transformation Trump is talking about.’” [Archive link]
- BU News Service has another quote: “Political correctness and the multicultural movement in America are subverting any effort that a conservative could ever make to change the country.”
- On Twitter, Fuentes made further provocative comments, such as: “Multiculturalism is cancer.” (His Twitter account was removed but you can still see the comment here.)
- After Fuentes’ inflammatory remarks on the video, the school tried to turn the situation into a teachable moment and invited Fuentes to a debate. Among Fuentes’ comments (archive link): “Multiculturalism cannot be cured and that political correctness is a threat to the country.”
“Unite The Right”: August 17, 2017 – A Turning Point
- Age 18
- Attended “Unite the Right” Rally, Charlottesville, VA
- Despite the killing of a young woman at the rally, called it “incredible” and commented after the rally that “a tidal wave of white identity is coming…once the word gets out, they will not be able to stop us.”
- Decided to leave Boston University afterward. Fuentes blamed his support of Trump rather than his own vile extremist rhetoric for the decision: “It’s not safe to be a Trump supporter in Boston, especially a well-known one. I’ve gotten many death threats….”
- Told the Boston Globe on August 15, 2017 that he would take the fall semester off. “He said he has received 15 death threats over the past week via e-mail and social media.”
- Despite a planned transfer to Auburn University, it appears he has not returned to school since.
Federal Informants At Rally
“FBI insiders said it is unlikely leaders of the radical groups that clashed in demonstrations turned deadly in Charlottesville, VA will face prosecution. Why? FBI said they have already identified several federal informants who participated in the mob-like riots over the weekend in Virginia….The FBI has Intel assets implanted in several white supremacy sects, as well as the radical ANTIFA group, according to federal law enforcement sources who spoke to True Pundit.”https://truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-admits-federal-informants-linked-to-deadly-charlottesville-riots-unlikely-to-face-charges/
- James Allsup, YouTuber – partnered with Fuentes on America First Media until they “parted ways” in January 2018 and let Fuentes go (archive link).
- David Duke, leader, KKK – notorious for his promiscuity and corruption, even offering to sell his own “secret membership list”
- Christopher Cantwell, “Radical Agenda” talk show host – claimed to be an FBI informant
- Millennial Matt (Matthew Colligan), Proud Boys — in 2021 it was revealed that the leader of the Proud Boys, Enrique Tarrio, was an FBI Informant
- Jason Kessler, organizer and former participant in the Occupy movement /alleged Obama supporter
- Matthew Heimbach, Founder, Nationalist Front (white nationalist umbrella movement) – has since denounced neo-Nazism in favor of “redefining my community as all members of the working class”
- Richard Spencer, white nationalist leader and domestic abuser who canceled a tour after AntiFa showed up to oppose him
- Nathan Damigo, founder, Identity Evropa (white separatists) – left the group after the rally
- Mike Enoch (Mike Peinovich) founder, white nationalist blog and “Daily Shoah” (Holocaust) podcast co-host — who is Jewish (archive link)
- Jeff Schoep, leader, National Socialist Movement (neo-Nazis) – has since renounced neo-Nazism and “has been using his platform as the former leader of a neo-Nazi group to speak about racism and to market himself as ‘a positive, peaceful influence.’”
- Baked Alaska (Anthime Gionet) – has since been arrested for his role in the January 6 U.S. Capitol riot; “It’s tempting to ask how a former Vine prankster (and onetime Andrew Yang supporter) who once was a social media strategist and video maker for BuzzFeed wound up becoming the kind of real-life, right-wing troll who shouts ‘We gotta preserve the white race, bro!’ at random teens on the street.” (Vox)
- Augustus Sol Invictus (Austin Gillespie), another domestic abuser
2020: Friendship With Milo
A strange friendship for a Jew-hater and Holocaust-denier. (Note: The point of including the below article is to highlight Fuentes’ desperate hypocrisy and alliance with a Federal informant.)
2021: “Groypers” Fall Apart
From NBC News, 1/19/2022:
“The House committee investigating the riot at the U.S. Capitol issued a pair of subpoenas Wednesday to far-right activists, saying they encouraged Donald Trump supporters to come to Washington, D.C., on Jan. 6 to challenge the outcome of the 2020 election.
“Nick Fuentes and Patrick Casey, leaders of the ‘America First’ or ‘Groyper‘ movement, urged others to come to the Capitol on the day Congress was counting the Electoral College votes, and cheered on rioters, Committee Chair Bennie Thompson, D-Miss., wrote in letters released by the panel.
“Fuentes and Casey both went to the Capitol on Jan. 6 but apparently did not enter the building. Thompson said Fuentes called on his supporters ‘to continue occupying the Capitol until the election results are overturned.’ The next day, he tweeted that the ‘siege’ was ‘awesome and I’m not going to pretend it wasn’t.”https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/jan-6-committee-subpoenas-two-far-right-activists-n1287747
“During a live stream on Thursday night, Casey claimed that Fuentes is under an FBI investigation, on a no-fly list, and had his bank account frozen.” (Archive link)
“The FBI is looking at Nick, and they are looking at his finances, and they are saying ‘you can’t access your money anymore,’ but he is not going to tell you that,” Casey stated.
2022: Is Nick Fuentes An Intelligence Asset?
The vapid, extreme bigotry and antisemitism of Nick Fuentes, combined with his swing toward an FBI informant who is pro-Israel, suggests that his comments cannot be taken at face value. Anons have accurately in my view pinpointed the issue, which is that he is being used (and has been used from the beginning, knowingly or not) to divide the Trump base between the mostly-moderate majority and the fringe.
Not only that, but having extremists onboard serves to discredit Trump’s message.
Wendy Rogers: Deep State Shill?
There is something suspicious about the way in which Rogers has embraced the ADL’s report about her.
Then, she calls the Anti-Defamation League “losers” for naming her an extremist.
On February 5, 2022, she stated:
It’s almost like she wants to throw her extremism in people’s faces.
Almost like…she wants people to associate bigotry with Trump.
Which would cause his popularity to tank.
Given Fuentes’ Hate, Destructiveness and Antithetical Beliefs To Trump…Why Would Wendy Rogers Rush To Embrace Him?
The simplest answer is usually the most logical one.
I believe that Wendy Rogers is pretending to be Trump’s ally while working to: 1) divert attention from 2022 and 2024 2) divide the base, which is not bigoted, and 3) discredit good candidates like Ron Watkins.
She would only be doing this if she herself were the Deep State.
There is much more here to talk about, including the relationship between Rogers, Lin Wood, and General Flynn’s camp–an important line of inquiry outside the scope of this blog post.
By Dr. Dannielle (Dossy) Blumenthal. All opinions are the author’s own. Public domain.