Last year I observed the events surrounding January 6 and kept notes on them. Tonight I collected what I could.
The purpose of me sharing this now is to bring information out into the open that will be helpful in clearing up what happened on January 6. I am particularly concerned about bad actors pretending that Trump orchestrated a violent attack on the U.S. Capitol, which he clearly did not.
Essentially what I found is that:
- There was advance knowledge of the planned January 6 incursion. It was so well-known as to be an open secret.
- Non-Trump supporters impersonated Trump supporters in this event to make it appear that Trump’s supporters are violent domestic extremists.
- The people who went to the Capitol found that the door was opened for them, at least initially, introducing an element of entrapment.
- The story that this was a violent attack by MAGA cultists was written before the events of the day were understood.
- Trump stalled his speech significantly, and in so doing, stalled his supporters from going to the Capitol.
- There is a theory which says that the so-called “QAnon shaman” was in fact playing a role and that under cover of the chaos, laptops used by Members of Congress to communicate with the CCP were collected.
- National Guard protection was requested by the President and Mayor Bowser, as well as the U.S. Capitol Police, and it was denied when it was needed.
- People who should be arrested may have been let go.
- The circumstances around Ashli Babbitt’s killing remain questionable.
- There is reason to be concerned that regardless of the facts, there is a planned orchestration of events meant to end with Trump’s arrest.
By Dr. Dannielle (Dossy) Blumenthal. All opinions are the author’s own. Public domain.